You deserve to get the best teeth replacements possible. To do that, set up a consultation to discuss dental implants in Dalton, GA. These replacements for tooth roots can do wonders for restorations like bridges and dentures. With implants, you can:
- Eat your favorite foods without worry
- Keep your jawbone healthy and strong
- Make your replacement teeth secure and stable
- Recreate your complete smile
- Revive your self-confidence
- Replace one tooth, several teeth, or even all of your teeth
Call 706-740-7606 to schedule a consultation at Dalton Dental Care. You can have new teeth that look and feel just like the real thing — and maybe even better!
Enjoy an Incredible Bite With Tooth Implants
Implant treatment can have life-changing effects for you. Implants don’t just replace your missing teeth. They give you back the feeling of having real teeth. When you bite into a crunchy apple or chew a bite of steak, you will feel like you have healthy, natural teeth again.
Finding the right implant solution will depend on how many teeth you need to replace. You can come to us for:
- Implant Crowns – Together a dental crown and an implant make a complete artificial tooth. This is a great way to replace a single tooth. Your other option is a traditional bridge, which requires us to remove dental structure from healthy teeth.
- Implant Bridge – Missing multiple teeth? You should get a bridge placed on a set of implants. This fills the gap in your smile and provides support for your remaining teeth. Unlike a traditional bridge, an implant bridge keeps you from losing bone mass in your jaw.
- Implant Dentures – Traditional dentures rest on your gums. Over time, they can become loose. By attaching your dentures to implants, you can prevent the bone loss that affects the fit of your replacement teeth. Your new teeth will also stay firmly in place without adhesive.
You may have some anxiety about getting implants, which is understandable. Fortunately, we can put you at ease with sedation during your implant placement procedure. You’ll stay relaxed and pain-free.
Call 706-740-7606 now if you are interested in dental implants in Dalton, GA. You also can contact us online.