Many people think of dentures as “false teeth,” but they can feel more like new teeth, thanks to the advances in modern dental care. If you need to replace missing teeth, come to us for dentures near Dalton, GA. Your teeth replacements will allow you to:
- Look forward to dining out and trying new dishes
- Speak clearly and naturally
- Boost your self-confidence
- Make you happy to share your smile
- Look younger and healthier
Call 706-740-7606 to schedule an appointment at Dalton Dental Care. Let’s discuss your options and find the right restorations for your needs.
Eat What You Like With Your New Teeth
We want you to feel good about smiling, speaking, and eating with your replacement teeth. Regardless of the number of teeth you are missing, we can give you back a complete smile again. Work with us to find your best option:
- Partial Dentures – You may still have some healthy teeth. If so, a partial denture could be the best way to give you back what you are missing.
- Full Dentures – When you think of dentures, this is probably what comes to mind. Use them to replace your teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Dental implants act as roots for these dentures. With implants, you can bite and chew with practically as much power as someone who has a full set of natural teeth. Plus, implants keep you from suffering bone loss in your jaw.
- Temporary Dentures – While you are waiting for your permanent dentures to be finished, you can get temporary dentures to fill out your smile.
Don’t let lost teeth affect your quality of life! Work with us to get the dentures that will allow you to feel like yourself in social and professional situations.
Call 706-740-7606 to see how you can get your dentures near Dalton, GA. You deserve to be happy with your smile!