Life does not always go the way you plan. When problems affect your oral health, your restorative dentist in Dalton, GA is ready to get your smile back on the right track. By coming here, you can:
- Eat anything you would like
- Smile with a complete set of teeth
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Prevent additional dental problems
- Get a same-day appointment if you are in pain
- Feel more comfortable when meeting people
Call 706-740-7606 to make an appointment at Dalton Dental Care. Visit us at 311 Cappes Street. Our practice is close to the Dalton-Whitfield County Library, the Creative Arts Guild, and Dalton High School. Hold your head a little higher when you regain your beautiful smile and the full function of your teeth!
After we fix your smile problem, we want to keep your mouth as healthy as possible. Be sure to come back to see us for professional cleanings and exams at least twice a year.
Regain Your Ability to Bite & Chew
You should be proud of your smile. To do that, you need a full set of teeth. At the same time, your teeth should not cause you pain. Tooth sensitivity and toothaches can hurt your ability to enjoy a meal with family and friends.
Fortunately, you have many ways to get your teeth looking, feeling, and functioning as good as new. Come to see our team for any of these services:
- Tooth Fillings – We can fill your cavity with a material that matches the color of your smile. We also offer amalgam (metal) fillings if you prefer.
- Root Canal Treatment – End the pain of your toothache by removing infected tissue from the inside of your tooth. Then cap the tooth with a dental crown.
- Dental Crowns – These versatile restorations repair teeth that are broken, cracked, severely decayed, and worn down. They can also conceal cosmetic issues like stained and misshapen teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – For problems that require more than a filling but something less than a full crown, inlays and onlays just may be the perfect fit.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges will fill the gap in your smile when you have lost one tooth or multiple teeth.
- Dentures – Replace several teeth with your choice of full or partial dentures. Modern materials are more durable while still looking like natural teeth.
- Dental Implants – Think of these as replacement roots for your new teeth. Implants can support crowns, bridge, or dentures to replace as many teeth as you have lost. Unlike other teeth replacements, they also protect you from bone loss in your jaw.
For patients who have dental anxiety, coming in for restorative care can seem challenging. To ease your worries, we offer comfort amenities, so you can get cozy while in the dental chair. You also can stay pain-free with local anesthetic and sedation options.
Call 706-740-7606 or contact us online to request an appointment with your restorative dentist in Dalton, GA. Your smile can be its best when you visit Dalton Dental Care!