Find Help With Relieving Dental Anxiety
Patients who have experienced fear, embarrassment, or pain at the dentist are over 22 times more likely to have dental anxiety than people who have not shared similar experiences. Source.
The most exceptional smile care won’t benefit you if you don’t visit the dentist. Unfortunately, some patients avoid the dentist entirely because of fear! At Dalton Dental Care, we want you to have an enjoyable experience. If you are nervous about treatment, we’re experts at relieving dental anxiety in Dalton. With our help, you will:
- Maintain good oral health throughout your life
- Stay ahead of dental problems for easier treatments
- Feel comfortable setting goals to improve your smile’s beauty
- Overcome your fear of the dentist
- Get rid of dental issues that distract you during the day
Call 706-740-7606 for a stress-free appointment.
Conquer Your Dental Fears With Our Compassionate Team
You might not think it’s a big deal to skip dental appointments. However, anxiety can cause you to ignore problems that worsen without treatment. As a result, it can lead to a dental emergency that you could have avoided. When you visit our practice, we go the extra mile to relieve your anxiety. Our office is designed with your comfort in mind. There isn’t a clinical vibe when you walk through our doors.
In addition, we offer:
- Sedation Options – You can choose sedation to ease your nerves. We offer laughing gas or oral sedation. Laughing gas takes the edge off and has no lasting effects. Oral sedation gives you a deeper calm. Because of its lingering effects, you will need to arrange a ride home.
- Cozy Amenities – Relax knowing we keep short wait times. There won’t be any time to linger in the waiting room, worrying about your appointment.
- Caring Staff – Our team wants what is best for you and your smile. We treat every patient with integrity and compassion. You can take all the time you need to ask questions or address concerns.
Call 706-740-7606 for help with relieving dental anxiety in Dalton. You can also request an appointment online.