You have to do basic maintenance to maintain your oral health. That means brushing and flossing daily. It also means getting regular checkups, including dental cleanings and exams near Dalton, GA. When you come to see us, you can:
- Keep your smile free from cavities
- Protect your mouth against periodontal problems
- Find issues early, when treatment is easier
- Enjoy that fresh-from-the-dentist clean feeling
- Feel confident about your smile
Call 706-740-7606 to schedule a visit with our team at Dalton Dental Care. Come see us regularly to keep your teeth in great shape and your smile looking its best.
Make Regular Dental Visits Part of Your Oral Care Routine
Your oral health affects your overall health. By taking care of your mouth, you can reduce your risk of a number of other health issues as well. At our general dental practice, we want you to feel good about coming to see us. Here’s what you can expect as a new patient:
- A member of our team will bring you to an exam room and get some basic information from you about your visit.
- We take digital X-rays to get a better idea of the condition of your teeth and jaws.
- The doctor will meet you and discuss any specific concerns you may have.
- We will perform a comprehensive exam and provide information you need to know about your oral health.
- You will typically get a cleaning from one of our hygienists to remove plaque and tartar and polish your teeth.
If you have dental anxiety, please let us know. Plus, we offer sedation dentistry for peace of mind and pain-free appointments.
Call 706-740-7606 for dental cleanings and exams near Dalton, GA. Keep your smile healthy with help from Dalton Dental Care!