You feel better when you do what you should to maintain and improve the health of your body – and that includes your mouth. Our general dentistry in Dalton, GA is all about keeping your smile in good shape. When you are in our care, you can count on:
- Personal attention from our friendly dental professionals
- A commitment to finding problems as soon as possible.
- Preventive services to keep your mouth cavity-free
- Answers to your questions about dental health
- The self-assurance that comes from caring for your teeth
Call 706-740-7606 to make your next dental appointment at Dalton Dental Care. Our office is located at 311 Cappes Street. We are near the Dalton-Whitfield County Library, Creative Arts Guild, and Dalton High School. Let us keep your smile looking its best!
Get the Right Services for a Healthy Mouth
During your visit one of our team members will take you to your treatment room and get some information from you. Dental cleanings and exams are the cornerstone of excellent oral health.
We will perform a professional cleaning to remove plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth. Your doctor will complete an examination, checking for any signs of tooth decay, periodontal disease, or other oral health issues that need to be addressed. We may also take X-rays. Feel free to ask questions at any time!
We have invested in 3-D scanning technology. It is an invaluable tool for assessing your oral health, detecting problems when they exist, and planning your treatment. This is one of the many ways we use technology to improve the care we provide for our patients.
We also offer:
- Gum Disease Treatment – When needed, we can complete scaling and root planing for patients with periodontal problems. This deep cleaning treatment removes disease-causing bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatment – This mineral can make your teeth stronger and more resistant to decay.
- Dental Sealants – Protect your smile with sealants. They create a barrier between your teeth and bad bacteria.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – We are always looking for potential signs of oral cancer. Finding it early can make a big difference in the success of your treatment.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – If this is a chronic issue for you, we want to address the source of your problem.
- Bad Breath Treatment – As with dry mouth, we want to fix the root cause of this embarrassing condition.
- Athletic Mouthguards – The best protection for your winning smile comes from a mouthguard that has been custom-designed for your teeth.
Our team keeps you as comfortable as possible during your appointments. We understand that dental anxiety is a concern for some people. We make you feel as cozy as we can. You also can remain pain-free with nitrous oxide (laughing gas) or oral sedation. Our sedation options help you stay relaxed.
Call 706-740-7606 or request an appointment online for general dentistry in Dalton, GA. Keep your smile healthy for years to come!